Friday, March 4, 2011

Mobile Radiation


This morning, I woke up to see my mobile phone was sitting on the top of my bead, right next to my head.
There’s been a lot of stuff in the media recently about the radiation mobile phones may be emitting. With people holding up x-rays of their head claiming their excess mobile usage can be directly attributed to the tumour they are showing us. All this talk got me thinking. Think about all the millions of people who own mobile phones, and leave them on in their pocket and then next to them on the charger at night. I am one of these people, of course. But what happens in a decade from now when it is proven that these devices really can cause all kinds of terrible cancer and tumour related injuries? Will a quarter of the human race be writing their wills?
Personally, I think we’ll be fine. Obviously, I’m no expert. Though, you’d have to imagine that after awhile, if you were a mobile addict, all that radiation would be doing something bad to your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment